- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- What a Coincidence --- Bar that Didn't Close Had Shooting Early Friday; Now Shut
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Felon Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
Monday, February 3, 2014 - 17:23 Updated 2 years ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
On December 27, 2012, Hurricane Police Officers responded to a call that a man was using drugs in a parked car. The officers approached Elswick who was in the vehicle. Elswick fled from the officers and upon his arrest was found to be in possession of a loaded .32 caliber pistol. Elswick was prohibited from possessing a firearm due to a 2009 felony drug conviction. He had not had his right to possess a firearm restored.
This investigation was conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Hurricane Police Department. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon M. Frazier handled the prosecution.