- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.