- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.