- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.