- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.