- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.