- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Marshall Medical Outreach teams with Cabell Huntington Hospital for women’s health event
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.