- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- WV Attorney General to Testify Before Senate Committee on Coal Fired Plants
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Brockovich Reports WV Did NOTHING on Water Regulations
Following the 2002 Source Water Assessment Report, West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources Bureau ordered West Virginia American Water Company to development of a Source Water Protection Plan. The Source Water Protection Plan required a “Contingency Plan” an “Alternative Sources Plan” and “Management Planning”.
What has West Virginia American Water Company done to fulfill this requirement of law?
The consumer advocate made similar assertions during a televised community forum in Charleston, WV during which the moderators stated that WV American Water had been invited but declined to send a representative. Brockovich on the air stated that the company would not respond to her or her investigator.
NOTE: WV American Water indicated the answer is classified.