- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.