- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- FLASHBACK: The Three Mile Island Accident, Yes, People Suffered
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Public Works Department establishing job applicant pool
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.