- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Charleston Job Corps Center employee pleads guilty to misappropriating government funds
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall University to observe 10-year anniversary of ‘We Are Marshall’ movie Nov. 11
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Ohio Children’s Hospitals Develop New Interventions to Prevent Repeat Child Abuse
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- W.Va. AG Transfers $1M to Reduce State Police Drug Test Backlog
- Doctor honors family’s medical legacy with School of Medicine scholarship
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.