- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- State Film Office to Host Workforce Training Master Class June 25-26
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Jamboree Returns to Huntington's Riverfront
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.