- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.