- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Addict James Cook and the End of the Road
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Ex-Satanist John Ramirez Now Trains Christians at Supernatural Boot Camps
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.