- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.