- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 30, 2015
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.