- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
Annual Soul Food Feast set for Feb. 9 at Marshall University
"It is a joyful time to celebrate the spirit of love, while enjoying the company and conversation with family, friends, faculty, university students and others from throughout the community, enhanced by some of the most appetizing and traditional African American dishes," Cooley said.
The soulful buffet will include chitterlings (chittlin's), crispy fried chicken, barbeque ribs, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, candied yams, potato salad, beverages and an assortment of tasty desserts.
Cost is $7 for students and $15 for adults. Tickets will be available at the door or in advance by calling 304-696-6705.