- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
"Princesses & Heroes" on Ice Prepares for Charleston Run
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 - 20:36 Updated 33 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release, by Tony Rutherford , HNN Entertainment Editor
High flying jumps, daring acrobatics, breathtaking skating and lovable fascinate as you enter a world where heroes and hearts prevail. Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White are featured in this collection of celebrated tales retold through skating and acrobatics. During the show, the Disney princesses go on adventures of self discovery on the road to happiness, with their heroes playing important parts in the plot.
For example, Join Ariel as she yearns to explore the world above the waves and Prince Eric breaks Ursula's slithering spell to reclaim his one true love. See Prince Philip defeat the evil Malificent as she transforms herself into a fire-breathing dragon in a race against time to rescue Sleeping Beauty's Aurora. Be there to discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin. And, watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, and Tiana all come true.
Disney on Ice Presents Princesses & Heroes runs Feb. 13-16 at the Charleston Civic Center. Performances are: Thursday Feb. 13, 7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 14 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m, Saturday, Feb. 15, 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m., Sunday , Feb. 16, 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Tickets range from $15 to $45 and are on sale now at the Civic Center box office or by calling 800-745-3000. For more information, visit www.disneyonice.com