- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The New Bank of BRICS: What’s in it for Small Economies?
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
- Council Committee Asks Does Huntington need Motor Pool, Director of Finance & Administratiion or a Public Works Director with Engineering Degree
Mooney Lists New Endorsements
The following individuals have endorsed Alex Mooney for U.S. Congress in the Republican primary for West Virginia's Second Congressional District:
Adam Knauff - City Councilman in Charleston
“I am proud to endorse Alex Mooney for Congress for West Virginia's Second Congressional District. He shares my values in a government that is accountable to its people, but limited in size. He knows what needs to be done to help Charleston, WV and the entire second district compete and succeed in today's business climate. He is the only candidate on the ballot with a proven record of achieving such results. I urge my fellow Republicans to vote for Alex Mooney in the upcoming May 13th primary.”
Michael Kawash - Former Chair of Kanawha County Republican Executive Committee
Eric Sherrard - Member of Lewis County Republican Club
“Mr. Mooney's proven voting record shows he stands behind his principles and is the fighter West Virginia needs in Congress.”
Dennis E. Morris - City Councilman in Romney (Hampshire County)
Cynthia "Cindy" Phares - Member of Randolph County Republican Executive Committee and Member of WV Patriots 'For Such A Time As This'
“You can count on Alex Mooney to stand for our Second Amendment rights!”
Lonnie Randall - City Council Member, Ward 1 in Elkins (Randolph County)
“You can count on Alex Mooney to support coal in the state of West Virginia!”
James K. Ruland - Former Jefferson County Commissioner
“I support Alex Mooney for Congress because he will fight for our constitutional freedoms and Christian values.”
Patricia Rucker - Coordinator of We The People of Jefferson County Tea Party
"Alex is the only conservative with a clear voting record in this race who will fight for the values we share as West Virginians and Christians. He has always fought to limit government, protect the unborn, and preserve our individual liberties. I know he will continue to fight for our families, our faith, and our freedom in the U.S. Congress!"
Mike House - Coordinator of West Virginia Patriots ‘For Such a Time as This’ (Randolph County)
“We need truly conservative politicians to represent us that will not change their positions when they get into office. Alex has a track record to prove he will take a stand.”
Harold Irons - Member of Kanawha County Tea Party
Travis Bishop - Small Business Owner, Tannerman's Trading Company (Berkeley County)
"After meeting Alex Mooney, I knew that he was very genuine and plans to do exactly what he says he will do in the U.S. Congress. He is pro-life, pro-gun, and a Christian man - I support everything for which he stands!"
These endorsements are part of a growing grassroots, conservative movement rallying behind Senator Alex Mooney's candidacy. Senator Mooney has also been endorsed by the grassroots organization Madison Project, Family Research Council Action PAC, Phyllis Schlafly's Eagle Forum, Gun Owners of America Political Victory Fund, Citizens United Political Victory Fund, Gary Bauer's Campaign for Working Families, Ann Coulter and Morton Blackwell.
Senator Alex Mooney, his wife, Grace, and their children reside in Charles Town, West Virginia. Mooney is taking his campaign to defend conservative values to every part of West Virginia's Second Congressional District.