- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
Clay Center Showing Silent Science Fiction Classic
Friday, February 7, 2014 - 00:12 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Watch what happens between wealthy industrialists and underground-dwelling workers when the son of the city’s mastermind falls in love with a working-class prophet who predicts the coming of a savior to mediate their differences.