- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Help Feed Those in Need
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
Huntington Police Make West Huntington Cocaine Arrest
Arrested at the scene were the homeowner, James Meade, 53, who was charged with felony delivery of controlled substance with additional charges pending; and Francis Ross, 35, of Chesapeake, OH. She was charged with capias prostitution. Three additional individuals were issued citations for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers recovered a small amount of crack cocaine, prescription drugs, items used for the distribution of narcotics and six firearms, one of which was reported stolen.
Animal Control was notified to take possession of six pit bull puppies that were found to be neglected within the residence.
“Due to the deplorable living conditions found within the residence, HPD Code Enforcement will be notified for follow-up investigation, and a nuisance letter will be issued to the homeowner for corrective action,” Capt. Rocky Johnson said.