- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
Huntington Police Make West Huntington Cocaine Arrest
Arrested at the scene were the homeowner, James Meade, 53, who was charged with felony delivery of controlled substance with additional charges pending; and Francis Ross, 35, of Chesapeake, OH. She was charged with capias prostitution. Three additional individuals were issued citations for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers recovered a small amount of crack cocaine, prescription drugs, items used for the distribution of narcotics and six firearms, one of which was reported stolen.
Animal Control was notified to take possession of six pit bull puppies that were found to be neglected within the residence.
“Due to the deplorable living conditions found within the residence, HPD Code Enforcement will be notified for follow-up investigation, and a nuisance letter will be issued to the homeowner for corrective action,” Capt. Rocky Johnson said.