- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- September Dramas Stir Cinematic Releases
- Registration Underway for Bell Tower Walk
Huntington Police Make West Huntington Cocaine Arrest
Arrested at the scene were the homeowner, James Meade, 53, who was charged with felony delivery of controlled substance with additional charges pending; and Francis Ross, 35, of Chesapeake, OH. She was charged with capias prostitution. Three additional individuals were issued citations for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers recovered a small amount of crack cocaine, prescription drugs, items used for the distribution of narcotics and six firearms, one of which was reported stolen.
Animal Control was notified to take possession of six pit bull puppies that were found to be neglected within the residence.
“Due to the deplorable living conditions found within the residence, HPD Code Enforcement will be notified for follow-up investigation, and a nuisance letter will be issued to the homeowner for corrective action,” Capt. Rocky Johnson said.