- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Huntington Police Make West Huntington Cocaine Arrest
Arrested at the scene were the homeowner, James Meade, 53, who was charged with felony delivery of controlled substance with additional charges pending; and Francis Ross, 35, of Chesapeake, OH. She was charged with capias prostitution. Three additional individuals were issued citations for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers recovered a small amount of crack cocaine, prescription drugs, items used for the distribution of narcotics and six firearms, one of which was reported stolen.
Animal Control was notified to take possession of six pit bull puppies that were found to be neglected within the residence.
“Due to the deplorable living conditions found within the residence, HPD Code Enforcement will be notified for follow-up investigation, and a nuisance letter will be issued to the homeowner for corrective action,” Capt. Rocky Johnson said.