- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Baby Walkers, Cervelo Bicycles, and Other Product Recalls
The recalled includes all BebeLove model 358 and 368 walkers. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
3T Design is recalling Cervélo P5 bicycles with 3T Aduro aero handlebar sold nationwide and in Canada from May 2012 to August 2013. The forward extension mounts can detach from the base bar while riding causing the rider to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
The recall includes 2012 and 2013 Cervélo P5 bicycles equipped with 3T Aduro aero handlebars. 'P5' is on the seat tube, "Cervélo" is on the top tube and a large 'é' is on the down tube in white lettering. The words 'Ultimate Performance' are on the forward extensions.
Consumers should contact 3T Design at (855) 225-7226 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at www.3tcycling.com to have the recalled handlebars replaced free of charge with a modified set of Aduro aero handlebars, More info at www.recalls.org.
BOYS' PUFFER COATS
Lion Force is recalling Lion Force Boys' Puffer Coats sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory nationwide from November 2010 to September 2013. The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard.
This recall involves boys' black hooded coats with dark gray drawstrings around the hood. 'Lion Force' is printed on the upper left side of the front of the coat and on the sewn on tag at the back of the neck.
Consumers should immediately remove the drawstrings or return the garment to Lion Force Inc. for a full refund.
GIRLS' HOODED JACKETS
Runway Global is recalling Girls' Sugarfly Hooded Jackets sold exclusively by Burlington Coat Factory nationwide from September 2011 to September 2013. The jackets have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard.
This recall involves three styles of Sugarfly-branded hooded, woven cotton and woven polyester jackets for girls with a drawstring through the hood. Style numbers KMCBJ255, KMCBJ410 and Style KMCBJ421 are included in the recall. The style number can be found on the back of the sewn-in neck label.
Consumers can remove the drawstrings or return the garments to Burlington Coat Factory for a full refund.