- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Baby Walkers, Cervelo Bicycles, and Other Product Recalls
The recalled includes all BebeLove model 358 and 368 walkers. A complete list can be found at www.recalls.org.
3T Design is recalling Cervélo P5 bicycles with 3T Aduro aero handlebar sold nationwide and in Canada from May 2012 to August 2013. The forward extension mounts can detach from the base bar while riding causing the rider to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
The recall includes 2012 and 2013 Cervélo P5 bicycles equipped with 3T Aduro aero handlebars. 'P5' is on the seat tube, "Cervélo" is on the top tube and a large 'é' is on the down tube in white lettering. The words 'Ultimate Performance' are on the forward extensions.
Consumers should contact 3T Design at (855) 225-7226 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or online at www.3tcycling.com to have the recalled handlebars replaced free of charge with a modified set of Aduro aero handlebars, More info at www.recalls.org.
BOYS' PUFFER COATS
Lion Force is recalling Lion Force Boys' Puffer Coats sold exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory nationwide from November 2010 to September 2013. The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard.
This recall involves boys' black hooded coats with dark gray drawstrings around the hood. 'Lion Force' is printed on the upper left side of the front of the coat and on the sewn on tag at the back of the neck.
Consumers should immediately remove the drawstrings or return the garment to Lion Force Inc. for a full refund.
GIRLS' HOODED JACKETS
Runway Global is recalling Girls' Sugarfly Hooded Jackets sold exclusively by Burlington Coat Factory nationwide from September 2011 to September 2013. The jackets have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard.
This recall involves three styles of Sugarfly-branded hooded, woven cotton and woven polyester jackets for girls with a drawstring through the hood. Style numbers KMCBJ255, KMCBJ410 and Style KMCBJ421 are included in the recall. The style number can be found on the back of the sewn-in neck label.
Consumers can remove the drawstrings or return the garments to Burlington Coat Factory for a full refund.