- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
One Million Plus Deaths from Nuclear Reactors According to Gundersen
As Dr. Gundersen's nuclear education site explains: In order to produce more nuclear electricity, the nuclear corporations and proponents need you to believe that nuclear power is safe, no one has ever died or become ill from nuclear power accidents, nuclear power will counteract global warming, and it is the cheapest form of power.
For further myth information, visit: http://www.fairewinds.org and http://fairewinds.org/media/fairewinds-videos/4-myths-nuclear-industry-w...