- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Mid Ohio Valley Hosts Young Democrat Gathering
For more details on celebrating an evening of laughs, friendship, and patriotism honoring the many freedoms we enjoy through living in the United States of America, visit: this link to register for the dinner online: http://tinyurl.com/demsdinner
Those interested in attending may also fill out the attached form and mail it with an enclosed check to:
Marietta College Democrats
215 Fifth Street
Marietta, OH 45750
The Mid-Ohio Valley Democratic Dinner is the largest annual dinner sponsored by College Democrats in both Ohio and West Virginia. We hold the dinner in rotation between Marietta, OH and Parkersburg, WV in an effort to unite Democrats on both sides of the Ohio River. We are continuously building a stronger relationship with local Democrats, so we may work together to meet our mission of registering and informing voters, aiding local, state, and national candidates in the Democratic Party in political races, and building solutions to our nation's struggles through supporting the principles and ideals of the Democratic Party.
For questions, contact, Marietta College Democrats President Taylor Myers at (740)-213-6028.