- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Six Huntington Sanitary Board Purchases on Council Agenda
This contract would be awarded to Environmental Resources, Inc. of Pewaulkee, Wis. and includes a ten year warranty. Motion Industries of Huntington placed a bid for $107,595.84, but a memo explains that the local bid did not meet contract specifications nor did it come with a ten year warranty. PDF Download available below.
With the exception of software purchases, PDF's of the remaining three HSB ordinances are downloaded as a PDF attachment.