- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- FLASHBACK: Huntington’s Houdaille Plant Contained Radioactive Materials; Hundreds Allegedly Died of Lung Cancer
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 4, 2014
Six Huntington Sanitary Board Purchases on Council Agenda
This contract would be awarded to Environmental Resources, Inc. of Pewaulkee, Wis. and includes a ten year warranty. Motion Industries of Huntington placed a bid for $107,595.84, but a memo explains that the local bid did not meet contract specifications nor did it come with a ten year warranty. PDF Download available below.
With the exception of software purchases, PDF's of the remaining three HSB ordinances are downloaded as a PDF attachment.