- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
- Mayor Greets Four Legged Friend at City Hall
- Bunny Appearing Saturday in Central City
Six Huntington Sanitary Board Purchases on Council Agenda
This contract would be awarded to Environmental Resources, Inc. of Pewaulkee, Wis. and includes a ten year warranty. Motion Industries of Huntington placed a bid for $107,595.84, but a memo explains that the local bid did not meet contract specifications nor did it come with a ten year warranty. PDF Download available below.
With the exception of software purchases, PDF's of the remaining three HSB ordinances are downloaded as a PDF attachment.