- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Drops One Point in December
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Six Huntington Sanitary Board Purchases on Council Agenda
This contract would be awarded to Environmental Resources, Inc. of Pewaulkee, Wis. and includes a ten year warranty. Motion Industries of Huntington placed a bid for $107,595.84, but a memo explains that the local bid did not meet contract specifications nor did it come with a ten year warranty. PDF Download available below.
With the exception of software purchases, PDF's of the remaining three HSB ordinances are downloaded as a PDF attachment.