- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Six Huntington Sanitary Board Purchases on Council Agenda
This contract would be awarded to Environmental Resources, Inc. of Pewaulkee, Wis. and includes a ten year warranty. Motion Industries of Huntington placed a bid for $107,595.84, but a memo explains that the local bid did not meet contract specifications nor did it come with a ten year warranty. PDF Download available below.
With the exception of software purchases, PDF's of the remaining three HSB ordinances are downloaded as a PDF attachment.