- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- DEVELOPING: Huntington High School Evacuated After Student Brought Improvised Device
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- $230,000 water infrastructure replacement project will replace a critical 16-inch Barboursville transmission line
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
Raising Funds for a Water Doc
Saturday, February 8, 2014 - 20:08 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Jason Myer, media producer from WV, lives less than a mile from the spill vows I'm to do my best to tell the story of what happened here and what's happening to so many people in rural areas.