- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
ASLEEP AT INTAKE: Customers "Bill" West Virginia American Water for Spill Contamination
"Although West Virginia American Water is not responsible for the spill, we do have a process in place to receive information from customers who want to inform us of losses resulting from Freedom Industries' chemical spill,” the statement reads. “We respect people's right to express their frustration about the spill and the issues it has created for our community. We will continue to collect information as we have from the onset of the freedom industries spill."
- Consumers Bill Water Company (147.57 KB)