- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- 100 Layoffs at Special Metals
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
ASLEEP AT INTAKE: Customers "Bill" West Virginia American Water for Spill Contamination
"Although West Virginia American Water is not responsible for the spill, we do have a process in place to receive information from customers who want to inform us of losses resulting from Freedom Industries' chemical spill,” the statement reads. “We respect people's right to express their frustration about the spill and the issues it has created for our community. We will continue to collect information as we have from the onset of the freedom industries spill."
- Consumers Bill Water Company (147.57 KB)