- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
ASLEEP AT INTAKE: Customers "Bill" West Virginia American Water for Spill Contamination
"Although West Virginia American Water is not responsible for the spill, we do have a process in place to receive information from customers who want to inform us of losses resulting from Freedom Industries' chemical spill,” the statement reads. “We respect people's right to express their frustration about the spill and the issues it has created for our community. We will continue to collect information as we have from the onset of the freedom industries spill."
- Consumers Bill Water Company (147.57 KB)