- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, January-December, 2012
The data presented in Tables 1 and 2 indicate the percent change in offenses known to law enforcement for 2012 compared with those for 2011 by population group and region, respectively. Table 3 reflects the percent change in offenses reported within the nation for consecutive years (each year compared with the prior year). Table 4 presents the number of offenses known to law enforcement for agencies with a resident population of 100,000 and over and that provided 12 months of complete data for 2012. All data in this Report are preliminary.
- Yearly Crime Changes (22.5 KB)