- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington man pleads guilty to federal oxycodone charge
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises and EWG Meet with EPA on C-8 in drinking water
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: Too Old to Party
- Two men plead guilty in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, January-December, 2012
The data presented in Tables 1 and 2 indicate the percent change in offenses known to law enforcement for 2012 compared with those for 2011 by population group and region, respectively. Table 3 reflects the percent change in offenses reported within the nation for consecutive years (each year compared with the prior year). Table 4 presents the number of offenses known to law enforcement for agencies with a resident population of 100,000 and over and that provided 12 months of complete data for 2012. All data in this Report are preliminary.
- Yearly Crime Changes (22.5 KB)