- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Countdown to Daytona: Number is 14
14: The number of laps led by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in winning his 2004 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway. That was the last year the races now known as the Budweiser Duels at Daytona were contested at 125 miles instead of the current 150 miles. Earnhardt went on to win the Daytona 500 that year, the first of a single-season career-best six victories. This year, the Duels will be run under the lights for the first time, on Thursday, Feb. 20.