- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
Countdown to Daytona: Number is 14
14: The number of laps led by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in winning his 2004 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway. That was the last year the races now known as the Budweiser Duels at Daytona were contested at 125 miles instead of the current 150 miles. Earnhardt went on to win the Daytona 500 that year, the first of a single-season career-best six victories. This year, the Duels will be run under the lights for the first time, on Thursday, Feb. 20.