- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Countdown to Daytona: Number is 14
14: The number of laps led by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in winning his 2004 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway. That was the last year the races now known as the Budweiser Duels at Daytona were contested at 125 miles instead of the current 150 miles. Earnhardt went on to win the Daytona 500 that year, the first of a single-season career-best six victories. This year, the Duels will be run under the lights for the first time, on Thursday, Feb. 20.