- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Countdown to Daytona: Number is 14
14: The number of laps led by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in winning his 2004 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway. That was the last year the races now known as the Budweiser Duels at Daytona were contested at 125 miles instead of the current 150 miles. Earnhardt went on to win the Daytona 500 that year, the first of a single-season career-best six victories. This year, the Duels will be run under the lights for the first time, on Thursday, Feb. 20.