- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
Countdown to Daytona: Number is 14
14: The number of laps led by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in winning his 2004 qualifying race at Daytona International Speedway. That was the last year the races now known as the Budweiser Duels at Daytona were contested at 125 miles instead of the current 150 miles. Earnhardt went on to win the Daytona 500 that year, the first of a single-season career-best six victories. This year, the Duels will be run under the lights for the first time, on Thursday, Feb. 20.