- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
Chat ‘n Chew This Week to Focus on Huntington Children’s Medical Museum
The goal of the Huntington Children's Medical Museum is to alleviate some of our most challenging medical and social issues by creating an engaging place to spark imagination, arouse, curiosity, inspire creativity, stimulate exploration, and instill a love of learning. It will be a unique resource for parents, teachers, and child care providers, a wholesome, fun-filled “gathering place” for residents and a destination for tourists.
Create Huntington Chat ‘n Chews are informal gatherings where area residents and community leaders discuss and work on ways to make the Huntington area an outstanding place to live and work. They are held every Thursday, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in the lobby of the Frederick Building, 940 Fourth Avenue, Huntington.
Dr. Oliashirazi, or "Dr. Ali" as his patients affectionately call him, is Professor and Chief of Orthopaedics at Marshall University School of Medicine as well as the Director of the Mary H. Hodges Joint Replacement Program at Cabell Huntington Hospital.