- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Attorney General Morrisey Issues Statement Regarding HB 3062 which Impacts Substance Abuse Fighting Funding
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Putnam County felon sentenced to federal prison for gun crime
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Climb or rappel at North Bend State Park’s April “Quest” adventure
Huntington Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Selling Crack Cocaine
In May of 2010, Huntington Police responded to a domestic violence call at McCourt’s home at 1332 Huntington Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia, which she shared with Brandon Golson. While talking to McCourt at the door, police officers observed a tan chunky substance lying on her couch which appeared to be crack cocaine. McCourt admitted the crack cocaine belonged to her and that she had been selling crack since January of 2010.
Golson was sentenced on January 27, 2014, to seven years and three months in federal prison for his role in the distribution of heroin, crack and oxycodone pills in the Huntington area.