- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Council Passes Union Extensions; Fire Departent Members Line Up in Hallway
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Huntington Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Selling Crack Cocaine
In May of 2010, Huntington Police responded to a domestic violence call at McCourt’s home at 1332 Huntington Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia, which she shared with Brandon Golson. While talking to McCourt at the door, police officers observed a tan chunky substance lying on her couch which appeared to be crack cocaine. McCourt admitted the crack cocaine belonged to her and that she had been selling crack since January of 2010.
Golson was sentenced on January 27, 2014, to seven years and three months in federal prison for his role in the distribution of heroin, crack and oxycodone pills in the Huntington area.