- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
Huntington Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Selling Crack Cocaine
In May of 2010, Huntington Police responded to a domestic violence call at McCourt’s home at 1332 Huntington Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia, which she shared with Brandon Golson. While talking to McCourt at the door, police officers observed a tan chunky substance lying on her couch which appeared to be crack cocaine. McCourt admitted the crack cocaine belonged to her and that she had been selling crack since January of 2010.
Golson was sentenced on January 27, 2014, to seven years and three months in federal prison for his role in the distribution of heroin, crack and oxycodone pills in the Huntington area.