- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- UPDATED... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Finance Committee with Executive Session on Personnel Scheduled by Mark Bates
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
Huntington Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Selling Crack Cocaine
In May of 2010, Huntington Police responded to a domestic violence call at McCourt’s home at 1332 Huntington Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia, which she shared with Brandon Golson. While talking to McCourt at the door, police officers observed a tan chunky substance lying on her couch which appeared to be crack cocaine. McCourt admitted the crack cocaine belonged to her and that she had been selling crack since January of 2010.
Golson was sentenced on January 27, 2014, to seven years and three months in federal prison for his role in the distribution of heroin, crack and oxycodone pills in the Huntington area.