- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- James Cook at the End of the Road
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
Huntington Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Selling Crack Cocaine
In May of 2010, Huntington Police responded to a domestic violence call at McCourt’s home at 1332 Huntington Avenue, Huntington, West Virginia, which she shared with Brandon Golson. While talking to McCourt at the door, police officers observed a tan chunky substance lying on her couch which appeared to be crack cocaine. McCourt admitted the crack cocaine belonged to her and that she had been selling crack since January of 2010.
Golson was sentenced on January 27, 2014, to seven years and three months in federal prison for his role in the distribution of heroin, crack and oxycodone pills in the Huntington area.