- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
Huntington Water Treatment Plant Monitoring Coal Slurry Leak into Kanawha River
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 15:11 Updated 24 weeks ago From WV American Water Release
We anticipate no impact to the Huntington water system due to river flow and dilution; however, we continue to work with state health officials and ORSANCO to monitor at points along the Ohio
River. We have been in contact with the West Virginia Bureau for Public Health, which concurs that they do not anticipate any impact to the Huntington plant on the Ohio River.