- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Huntington Water Treatment Plant Monitoring Coal Slurry Leak into Kanawha River
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 15:11 Updated 1 year ago From WV American Water Release
We anticipate no impact to the Huntington water system due to river flow and dilution; however, we continue to work with state health officials and ORSANCO to monitor at points along the Ohio
River. We have been in contact with the West Virginia Bureau for Public Health, which concurs that they do not anticipate any impact to the Huntington plant on the Ohio River.