- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
Huntington Water Treatment Plant Monitoring Coal Slurry Leak into Kanawha River
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 15:11 Updated 2 years ago From WV American Water Release
We anticipate no impact to the Huntington water system due to river flow and dilution; however, we continue to work with state health officials and ORSANCO to monitor at points along the Ohio
River. We have been in contact with the West Virginia Bureau for Public Health, which concurs that they do not anticipate any impact to the Huntington plant on the Ohio River.