- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
Former Magistrate Toler Arrested for Bond Violations
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:20 Updated 50 weeks ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The arrest came in response to a motion filed by Goodwin’s office detailing Toler’s involvement in illegal drug activity. The full motion is available here, and the Court is expected to schedule a hearing on the motion soon.