- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Council Chairman Will Seek Input Concerning Gilespie Misdemeanor Conviction
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
Former Magistrate Toler Arrested for Bond Violations
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:20 Updated 28 weeks ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The arrest came in response to a motion filed by Goodwin’s office detailing Toler’s involvement in illegal drug activity. The full motion is available here, and the Court is expected to schedule a hearing on the motion soon.