- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Former Magistrate Toler Arrested for Bond Violations
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:20 Updated 2 years ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The arrest came in response to a motion filed by Goodwin’s office detailing Toler’s involvement in illegal drug activity. The full motion is available here, and the Court is expected to schedule a hearing on the motion soon.