- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Former Magistrate Toler Arrested for Bond Violations
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:20 Updated 9 weeks ago From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The arrest came in response to a motion filed by Goodwin’s office detailing Toler’s involvement in illegal drug activity. The full motion is available here, and the Court is expected to schedule a hearing on the motion soon.