- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Logan County Couple Plead Guilty to Distributinng methamphetamine
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:23 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The drug deal took place on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store in Chapmanville, West Virginia. Following the sale, the Wileys were arrested and pre-recorded buy money was recovered from Rodney Wiley. Both Wileys provided post-arrest statements in which they admitted to having been involved in the distribution of methamphetamine for several months leading up to their arrest. The Wileys are scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Copenhaver on May 8, 2014 and face possible penalties of up to 20 years imprisonment and fines of up to $1,000,000.00.