- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Logan County Couple Plead Guilty to Distributinng methamphetamine
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:23 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The drug deal took place on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store in Chapmanville, West Virginia. Following the sale, the Wileys were arrested and pre-recorded buy money was recovered from Rodney Wiley. Both Wileys provided post-arrest statements in which they admitted to having been involved in the distribution of methamphetamine for several months leading up to their arrest. The Wileys are scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Copenhaver on May 8, 2014 and face possible penalties of up to 20 years imprisonment and fines of up to $1,000,000.00.