- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Summer Films Accent non Super Hero Sequels
Logan County Couple Plead Guilty to Distributinng methamphetamine
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:23 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The drug deal took place on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store in Chapmanville, West Virginia. Following the sale, the Wileys were arrested and pre-recorded buy money was recovered from Rodney Wiley. Both Wileys provided post-arrest statements in which they admitted to having been involved in the distribution of methamphetamine for several months leading up to their arrest. The Wileys are scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Copenhaver on May 8, 2014 and face possible penalties of up to 20 years imprisonment and fines of up to $1,000,000.00.