- HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
Logan County Couple Plead Guilty to Distributinng methamphetamine
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:23 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The drug deal took place on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store in Chapmanville, West Virginia. Following the sale, the Wileys were arrested and pre-recorded buy money was recovered from Rodney Wiley. Both Wileys provided post-arrest statements in which they admitted to having been involved in the distribution of methamphetamine for several months leading up to their arrest. The Wileys are scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Copenhaver on May 8, 2014 and face possible penalties of up to 20 years imprisonment and fines of up to $1,000,000.00.