- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- WV AG Praises Supreme Court Ruling on Clean Air Act
Logan County Couple Plead Guilty to Distributinng methamphetamine
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 - 02:23 From a Release by U.S. Attorney's Office for Southern District of WV
The drug deal took place on the parking lot of the Dollar General Store in Chapmanville, West Virginia. Following the sale, the Wileys were arrested and pre-recorded buy money was recovered from Rodney Wiley. Both Wileys provided post-arrest statements in which they admitted to having been involved in the distribution of methamphetamine for several months leading up to their arrest. The Wileys are scheduled to be sentenced by Judge Copenhaver on May 8, 2014 and face possible penalties of up to 20 years imprisonment and fines of up to $1,000,000.00.