- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
"Dead Man's Cell Phone" Starting Two Weekend Run at Marshall
An incessantly ringing cell phone in a quiet café. A stranger at the next table who has had enough. And a dead man— with a lot of loose ends. So begins Dead Man’s Cell Phone, a wildly imaginative new comedy by Pulitzer Prize finalist, Sarah Ruhl. A work about how we memorialize the dead— and how that remembering changes us—it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world.