- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- New Awareness Campaign Stresses that "Human Trafficking Happens Here Too"
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- University deploys medical team to flood-ravaged Greenbrier County, including Rainelle
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Two Possession Arrests by HPD; Numerous B & E, Petit Larceny Incidents
"Dead Man's Cell Phone" Starting Two Weekend Run at Marshall
An incessantly ringing cell phone in a quiet café. A stranger at the next table who has had enough. And a dead man— with a lot of loose ends. So begins Dead Man’s Cell Phone, a wildly imaginative new comedy by Pulitzer Prize finalist, Sarah Ruhl. A work about how we memorialize the dead— and how that remembering changes us—it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world.