- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Tsubasacon Welcomes Steve Blum!
"Dead Man's Cell Phone" Starting Two Weekend Run at Marshall
An incessantly ringing cell phone in a quiet café. A stranger at the next table who has had enough. And a dead man— with a lot of loose ends. So begins Dead Man’s Cell Phone, a wildly imaginative new comedy by Pulitzer Prize finalist, Sarah Ruhl. A work about how we memorialize the dead— and how that remembering changes us—it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world.