- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission Monitoring Kanawha Spill
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:34 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Fields Creek is a tributary of the Kanawha River, joining the Kanawha approximately 13 miles upstream of Charleston, WV and 71 miles away from the Ohio River. ORSANCO staff is in communication with state and federal agencies as well as downstream drinking water utilities and will coordinate sampling and monitoring efforts, as needed.