- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- UPDATE: Send Inspirational Wishes to Family Facing Grief
Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission Monitoring Kanawha Spill
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:34 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
Fields Creek is a tributary of the Kanawha River, joining the Kanawha approximately 13 miles upstream of Charleston, WV and 71 miles away from the Ohio River. ORSANCO staff is in communication with state and federal agencies as well as downstream drinking water utilities and will coordinate sampling and monitoring efforts, as needed.