- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission Monitoring Kanawha Spill
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:34 Updated 50 weeks ago From Press Release
Fields Creek is a tributary of the Kanawha River, joining the Kanawha approximately 13 miles upstream of Charleston, WV and 71 miles away from the Ohio River. ORSANCO staff is in communication with state and federal agencies as well as downstream drinking water utilities and will coordinate sampling and monitoring efforts, as needed.