- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The New Bank of BRICS: What’s in it for Small Economies?
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
- Council Committee Asks Does Huntington need Motor Pool, Director of Finance & Administratiion or a Public Works Director with Engineering Degree
Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission Monitoring Kanawha Spill
Thursday, February 13, 2014 - 04:34 Updated 22 weeks ago From Press Release
Fields Creek is a tributary of the Kanawha River, joining the Kanawha approximately 13 miles upstream of Charleston, WV and 71 miles away from the Ohio River. ORSANCO staff is in communication with state and federal agencies as well as downstream drinking water utilities and will coordinate sampling and monitoring efforts, as needed.