- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Judge Rules NCAA's Athlete Pay Ban Violates Antitrust Law
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Poster of Televised British Survivalist: Don't Drink 4-methylcyclohexane methanol water; Suggests Urine
Grylls image has been made available for "meme" generation. He previously had an episode on surviving in Australia where he drank urine to survive. Numerous memes occurred after that show.One of them involves the chemical spill in wild, wonderful West Virginia. It's pictured above. No credit is available for the poster, although the web address can be browsed below: