- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
Poster of Televised British Survivalist: Don't Drink 4-methylcyclohexane methanol water; Suggests Urine
Grylls image has been made available for "meme" generation. He previously had an episode on surviving in Australia where he drank urine to survive. Numerous memes occurred after that show.One of them involves the chemical spill in wild, wonderful West Virginia. It's pictured above. No credit is available for the poster, although the web address can be browsed below: