- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- 100 Layoffs at Special Metals
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
Poster of Televised British Survivalist: Don't Drink 4-methylcyclohexane methanol water; Suggests Urine
Grylls image has been made available for "meme" generation. He previously had an episode on surviving in Australia where he drank urine to survive. Numerous memes occurred after that show.One of them involves the chemical spill in wild, wonderful West Virginia. It's pictured above. No credit is available for the poster, although the web address can be browsed below: