- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- Mayor Williams Requests No Driving on City Roads
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: Terrorism: Not a Western Problem Only
Yingling guest speaker at Marshall's annual Diversity Breakfast
Maurice Cooley, associate vice president for intercultural affairs at Marshall, and director of the Center for African American Students at Marshall, said MU is "lucky to have a professional of Dr. Yingling's caliber in a leadership position at our university."
"Dr. Yingling, whom I have known for many years, is a man whose personal values and his work and his deeds are reflective of the type of leadership that we must have," Cooley said. "I am certain that his words of reflection will stimulate and guide us further along our journey to live in a coexisting society."
Special music will be performed by Dr. Julio Alvez, who teaches guitar at Marshall. He will be joined by six guitarists who will perform as the Marshall University Guitar Ensemble. Also performing will be the Marshall Choral Group, a volunteer group of voice majors who will sing "We Are the World," which also is the theme of this year's breakfast.Marshall's Diversity Breakfast was started in 2001 with the intent of promoting campus harmony and unity.