- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spin Offs of Harry Potter, Star Wars Will Greet Holiday Moviegoers
- Huntington Police Department Wins Drug Incinerator
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Yingling guest speaker at Marshall's annual Diversity Breakfast
Maurice Cooley, associate vice president for intercultural affairs at Marshall, and director of the Center for African American Students at Marshall, said MU is "lucky to have a professional of Dr. Yingling's caliber in a leadership position at our university."
"Dr. Yingling, whom I have known for many years, is a man whose personal values and his work and his deeds are reflective of the type of leadership that we must have," Cooley said. "I am certain that his words of reflection will stimulate and guide us further along our journey to live in a coexisting society."
Special music will be performed by Dr. Julio Alvez, who teaches guitar at Marshall. He will be joined by six guitarists who will perform as the Marshall University Guitar Ensemble. Also performing will be the Marshall Choral Group, a volunteer group of voice majors who will sing "We Are the World," which also is the theme of this year's breakfast.Marshall's Diversity Breakfast was started in 2001 with the intent of promoting campus harmony and unity.