- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Huntington's First Woman Fire Chief Beams,"Whatever They Choose to Be , Young Girls Can Be That"
- Finance Committee Hears Highlights of Local 598 Labor Management
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Huntington woman pleads guilty to federal heroin charge
- HarbisonWalker International Selects Location for New Monolithics Refractory Plant
- Annapolis Has Nearly Double Overdoses in First Months of 2017
- Huntington Council Unanimously Approves Budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 9
9: The number of NASCAR starts for Danica Patrick at Daytona International Speedway. Patrick has raced six times in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, registering one pole and one top-10 finish. It has taken her just three starts to post similar results in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Patrick is the defending pole winner for the Daytona 500, and she finished eighth in last year’s event, the best result ever for a female driver in the Great American Race.