- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 9
9: The number of NASCAR starts for Danica Patrick at Daytona International Speedway. Patrick has raced six times in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, registering one pole and one top-10 finish. It has taken her just three starts to post similar results in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Patrick is the defending pole winner for the Daytona 500, and she finished eighth in last year’s event, the best result ever for a female driver in the Great American Race.