- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 9
9: The number of NASCAR starts for Danica Patrick at Daytona International Speedway. Patrick has raced six times in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, registering one pole and one top-10 finish. It has taken her just three starts to post similar results in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Patrick is the defending pole winner for the Daytona 500, and she finished eighth in last year’s event, the best result ever for a female driver in the Great American Race.