- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 9
9: The number of NASCAR starts for Danica Patrick at Daytona International Speedway. Patrick has raced six times in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, registering one pole and one top-10 finish. It has taken her just three starts to post similar results in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Patrick is the defending pole winner for the Daytona 500, and she finished eighth in last year’s event, the best result ever for a female driver in the Great American Race.