- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- OP-ED: Three-fifths of an Attorney General Declares POWs 'Non-Persons'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 9
9: The number of NASCAR starts for Danica Patrick at Daytona International Speedway. Patrick has raced six times in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 2.5-mile superspeedway, registering one pole and one top-10 finish. It has taken her just three starts to post similar results in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Patrick is the defending pole winner for the Daytona 500, and she finished eighth in last year’s event, the best result ever for a female driver in the Great American Race.