- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- COLUMN: Hobet Project Holds Vast Promise for West Virginians
- Cabell County man sentenced to over four years in federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Plan to Reduce Opioid Painkiller Use Gains National & State Support
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Charleston man sentenced to federal prison for heroin crime
BOOK NOTES: 'The Boys of Sabbath Street' Published Feb. 14, 2014 as Trade Paperback
Dear Friends and Mystery Lovers –
A big Valentine’s Day Hello . . . with a bit of happy news thrown in for good measure.
My new novel, "The Boys of Sabbath Street", is coming out as a trade paperback today. Yay!!!
In lieu of chocolate, I invite you to consider celebrating with a little arson, a lot of magic, a sprinkle of eccentricity, and a few assorted love affairs.
If you would rather read The Boys of Sabbath Street on your cute portable gizmos, it is easily downloadable as an e-book. And for those who prefer to listen to their books, Blackstone is publishing a wonderful audio version on March 15.
A few rave reviews to tickle your fancy:
If you are interested in magic—and who isn't?—you will love this delightful story. If you are charmed by people falling in love you will love this story. And if you like a good mystery you will love this story.
Albert Ashforth – Author of "The Rendition"
Shelly Reuben is a magical storyteller: Her new book displays what magical storytelling is all about.
David M. Kinchen - Book Critic for HuntingtonNews.Net
An outstanding tour de force – fast-moving, funny, full of surprises…Shelly Reuben knows what she’s talking about and knows how to write an enjoyable mystery.
Robert Rusting – Rusting Publications
You can read more about me and /or order The Boys of Sabbath Street on my web site:
And I would love to hear from you. About life, snow, your dog’s newest tricks … or just to say “Hello.”
May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, chocolate, flowers, and, of course, books, books, books.
Happy Reading !!! -- Shelly Reuben
* * *
From David M. Kinchen: For my review: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/79577