- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
BOOK NOTES: 'The Boys of Sabbath Street' Published Feb. 14, 2014 as Trade Paperback
Dear Friends and Mystery Lovers –
A big Valentine’s Day Hello . . . with a bit of happy news thrown in for good measure.
My new novel, "The Boys of Sabbath Street", is coming out as a trade paperback today. Yay!!!
In lieu of chocolate, I invite you to consider celebrating with a little arson, a lot of magic, a sprinkle of eccentricity, and a few assorted love affairs.
If you would rather read The Boys of Sabbath Street on your cute portable gizmos, it is easily downloadable as an e-book. And for those who prefer to listen to their books, Blackstone is publishing a wonderful audio version on March 15.
A few rave reviews to tickle your fancy:
If you are interested in magic—and who isn't?—you will love this delightful story. If you are charmed by people falling in love you will love this story. And if you like a good mystery you will love this story.
Albert Ashforth – Author of "The Rendition"
Shelly Reuben is a magical storyteller: Her new book displays what magical storytelling is all about.
David M. Kinchen - Book Critic for HuntingtonNews.Net
An outstanding tour de force – fast-moving, funny, full of surprises…Shelly Reuben knows what she’s talking about and knows how to write an enjoyable mystery.
Robert Rusting – Rusting Publications
You can read more about me and /or order The Boys of Sabbath Street on my web site:
And I would love to hear from you. About life, snow, your dog’s newest tricks … or just to say “Hello.”
May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, chocolate, flowers, and, of course, books, books, books.
Happy Reading !!! -- Shelly Reuben
* * *
From David M. Kinchen: For my review: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/79577