- Chuck Pagano, Andrew Luck, Dwayne Allen, David DeCastro, Diana DeGarmo, Ace Young, Dennis Haysbert, Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev Join USO Tour
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- DEVELOPING... Snowfall Continues, Road Closings Reported
- 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- UPDATED: Thousands still without Power in Cabell, WV
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
BOOK NOTES: 'The Boys of Sabbath Street' Published Feb. 14, 2014 as Trade Paperback
Dear Friends and Mystery Lovers –
A big Valentine’s Day Hello . . . with a bit of happy news thrown in for good measure.
My new novel, "The Boys of Sabbath Street", is coming out as a trade paperback today. Yay!!!
In lieu of chocolate, I invite you to consider celebrating with a little arson, a lot of magic, a sprinkle of eccentricity, and a few assorted love affairs.
If you would rather read The Boys of Sabbath Street on your cute portable gizmos, it is easily downloadable as an e-book. And for those who prefer to listen to their books, Blackstone is publishing a wonderful audio version on March 15.
A few rave reviews to tickle your fancy:
If you are interested in magic—and who isn't?—you will love this delightful story. If you are charmed by people falling in love you will love this story. And if you like a good mystery you will love this story.
Albert Ashforth – Author of "The Rendition"
Shelly Reuben is a magical storyteller: Her new book displays what magical storytelling is all about.
David M. Kinchen - Book Critic for HuntingtonNews.Net
An outstanding tour de force – fast-moving, funny, full of surprises…Shelly Reuben knows what she’s talking about and knows how to write an enjoyable mystery.
Robert Rusting – Rusting Publications
You can read more about me and /or order The Boys of Sabbath Street on my web site:
And I would love to hear from you. About life, snow, your dog’s newest tricks … or just to say “Hello.”
May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love, chocolate, flowers, and, of course, books, books, books.
Happy Reading !!! -- Shelly Reuben
* * *
From David M. Kinchen: For my review: http://www.huntingtonnews.net/79577