- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
Silver Alert for Missing Person
Ms. Gardner has been having occasional bouts of confusion. There is a possibility she may have went to the Ashland, KY. (around Kings Daughters Hospital and her son's Home).
Ms. Gardner is a white female, 5’5”, 130 lbs. Gray hair, brown eyes, She is driving a Gold 1998 Nissan Altima, WV. with license. OK-1612. .Anyone with information is asked to call CC911.