- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Rally for Marijuana
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
Silver Alert for Missing Person
Ms. Gardner has been having occasional bouts of confusion. There is a possibility she may have went to the Ashland, KY. (around Kings Daughters Hospital and her son's Home).
Ms. Gardner is a white female, 5’5”, 130 lbs. Gray hair, brown eyes, She is driving a Gold 1998 Nissan Altima, WV. with license. OK-1612. .Anyone with information is asked to call CC911.