- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OSHA issues call to action for West Virginia employers to supply water, rest and shade for workers in scorching heat
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Silver Alert for Missing Person
Ms. Gardner has been having occasional bouts of confusion. There is a possibility she may have went to the Ashland, KY. (around Kings Daughters Hospital and her son's Home).
Ms. Gardner is a white female, 5’5”, 130 lbs. Gray hair, brown eyes, She is driving a Gold 1998 Nissan Altima, WV. with license. OK-1612. .Anyone with information is asked to call CC911.