- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
Silver Alert for Missing Person
Ms. Gardner has been having occasional bouts of confusion. There is a possibility she may have went to the Ashland, KY. (around Kings Daughters Hospital and her son's Home).
Ms. Gardner is a white female, 5’5”, 130 lbs. Gray hair, brown eyes, She is driving a Gold 1998 Nissan Altima, WV. with license. OK-1612. .Anyone with information is asked to call CC911.