- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 7
7: The record number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This year, Jimmie Johnson will attempt to join that exclusive club, as he tries for a seventh title under a radically new Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup format—a system that expands the field from 12 to 16 drivers and eliminates four competitors after every third Chase race. Johnson won a record five straight championships from 2006-2010 and added another in 2013. He’s also the defending winner of the Daytona 500.