- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 7
7: The record number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This year, Jimmie Johnson will attempt to join that exclusive club, as he tries for a seventh title under a radically new Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup format—a system that expands the field from 12 to 16 drivers and eliminates four competitors after every third Chase race. Johnson won a record five straight championships from 2006-2010 and added another in 2013. He’s also the defending winner of the Daytona 500.