- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: No One Is More Vicious than…
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 7
7: The record number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This year, Jimmie Johnson will attempt to join that exclusive club, as he tries for a seventh title under a radically new Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup format—a system that expands the field from 12 to 16 drivers and eliminates four competitors after every third Chase race. Johnson won a record five straight championships from 2006-2010 and added another in 2013. He’s also the defending winner of the Daytona 500.