- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 7
7: The record number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This year, Jimmie Johnson will attempt to join that exclusive club, as he tries for a seventh title under a radically new Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup format—a system that expands the field from 12 to 16 drivers and eliminates four competitors after every third Chase race. Johnson won a record five straight championships from 2006-2010 and added another in 2013. He’s also the defending winner of the Daytona 500.