- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Give Thanks…Without a Poisoning!
Countdown to Daytona: Today's Number is 7
7: The record number of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championships won by Richard Petty and the late Dale Earnhardt. This year, Jimmie Johnson will attempt to join that exclusive club, as he tries for a seventh title under a radically new Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup format—a system that expands the field from 12 to 16 drivers and eliminates four competitors after every third Chase race. Johnson won a record five straight championships from 2006-2010 and added another in 2013. He’s also the defending winner of the Daytona 500.