- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
Missing Woman Located
Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 Updated 22 weeks ago
Haywood County . sheriff's patrol units responded to what was described as a remote location to investigate an elderly woman in a vehicle park along the road. Ms. Gardner appeared to have spent the night there. Though disoriented and tired, she was ok.
Ms. Gardner was transported to a local hospital as a precaution. Silver alert has been cancelled. "Thank you to the public for the various tips received during this investigation," said HPD's Lt. John Williams.