- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
Missing Woman Located
Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 Updated 1 year ago
Haywood County . sheriff's patrol units responded to what was described as a remote location to investigate an elderly woman in a vehicle park along the road. Ms. Gardner appeared to have spent the night there. Though disoriented and tired, she was ok.
Ms. Gardner was transported to a local hospital as a precaution. Silver alert has been cancelled. "Thank you to the public for the various tips received during this investigation," said HPD's Lt. John Williams.