- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
Missing Woman Located
Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 Updated 2 years ago
Haywood County . sheriff's patrol units responded to what was described as a remote location to investigate an elderly woman in a vehicle park along the road. Ms. Gardner appeared to have spent the night there. Though disoriented and tired, she was ok.
Ms. Gardner was transported to a local hospital as a precaution. Silver alert has been cancelled. "Thank you to the public for the various tips received during this investigation," said HPD's Lt. John Williams.