- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- OP-ED: Desert Pilgrimage to the Cradle of the Bomb
- Hedgecock Wins WV Best of Show Image Competition
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2015
Missing Woman Located
Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 Updated 1 year ago
Haywood County . sheriff's patrol units responded to what was described as a remote location to investigate an elderly woman in a vehicle park along the road. Ms. Gardner appeared to have spent the night there. Though disoriented and tired, she was ok.
Ms. Gardner was transported to a local hospital as a precaution. Silver alert has been cancelled. "Thank you to the public for the various tips received during this investigation," said HPD's Lt. John Williams.