- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Missing Woman Located
Monday, February 17, 2014 - 05:35 Updated 9 weeks ago
Haywood County . sheriff's patrol units responded to what was described as a remote location to investigate an elderly woman in a vehicle park along the road. Ms. Gardner appeared to have spent the night there. Though disoriented and tired, she was ok.
Ms. Gardner was transported to a local hospital as a precaution. Silver alert has been cancelled. "Thank you to the public for the various tips received during this investigation," said HPD's Lt. John Williams.