- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
FNC Index: Home Prices of Normal Sales Up 0.3% in December, Outperforming Overall Market
The index, constructed to gauge price movement among normal home sales exclusive of distressed properties, was up 0.3% in December—outperforming the overall price movement in the single-family housing market. Unlike overall price measures that include distressed sales (which recently have shown signs of weakening), home prices of normal sales have been rising at steady and sustainable levels—about 0.3-0.5% per month.
Based on recorded sales of normal, non-distressed properties (existing and new homes) in the 100 largest metropolitan areas, the FNC national composite index shows that, in December, home prices rose at a seasonally unadjusted rate of 0.3% .
On a quarterly basis, home prices were up 1.3% in the fourth quarter.