- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Stories of Homelessness
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Spin Offs of Harry Potter, Star Wars Will Greet Holiday Moviegoers
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
FNC Index: Home Prices of Normal Sales Up 0.3% in December, Outperforming Overall Market
The index, constructed to gauge price movement among normal home sales exclusive of distressed properties, was up 0.3% in December—outperforming the overall price movement in the single-family housing market. Unlike overall price measures that include distressed sales (which recently have shown signs of weakening), home prices of normal sales have been rising at steady and sustainable levels—about 0.3-0.5% per month.
Based on recorded sales of normal, non-distressed properties (existing and new homes) in the 100 largest metropolitan areas, the FNC national composite index shows that, in December, home prices rose at a seasonally unadjusted rate of 0.3% .
On a quarterly basis, home prices were up 1.3% in the fourth quarter.