- DEVELOPING ... 10,000 Estimated Addicted in Cabell County; Pennsylvania Encountering Stronger, Narcon Resistent Fentanyl
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- FIRST GLANCE: "Circle"a Gradually Horrific Allegory for a Social Media Obsessed Society
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
FNC Index: Home Prices of Normal Sales Up 0.3% in December, Outperforming Overall Market
The index, constructed to gauge price movement among normal home sales exclusive of distressed properties, was up 0.3% in December—outperforming the overall price movement in the single-family housing market. Unlike overall price measures that include distressed sales (which recently have shown signs of weakening), home prices of normal sales have been rising at steady and sustainable levels—about 0.3-0.5% per month.
Based on recorded sales of normal, non-distressed properties (existing and new homes) in the 100 largest metropolitan areas, the FNC national composite index shows that, in December, home prices rose at a seasonally unadjusted rate of 0.3% .
On a quarterly basis, home prices were up 1.3% in the fourth quarter.