- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- UPDATE: Pike County Multiple Murder Investigation; Redacted Autopsy Reports Released
- Council Discusses Recycling Matter That County Failed to Put on Ballot
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Consumer Tips Following Yahoo Breach Announcement
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Feb. 18, 2014
Fiscal 2014 other procurement, Army funds in the amount of $22,856,085 were obligated at the time of the award. Estimated completion date is March 31, 2015. Work will be performed in Columbia, Miss. Army Contracting Command, Redstone Arsenal, Ala., is the contracting activity.
Jacobs/Stantec, Fort Worth, Texas, was awarded a $9,500,000 firm-fixed-price contract for architectural and engineering services for Army, Air Force, and other military and civil works projects primarily within the Great Lakes and Ohio River Division boundaries. Funding and performance location will be determined with each order. Estimated completion date is Feb. 17, 2019. One bid was solicited with one received. Army Corps of Engineers, Louisville, Ky., is the contracting activity (W912QR-14-D-0005).
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
Combat Medical Systems LLC*, Fayetteville, N.C., has been awarded a maximum $36,396,530 fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract for various medical and surgical surge, re-supply, and sustainment materials. This contract is a competitive acquisition, and four offers were received. This is a one-year base contract with nine one-year option year periods. Location of performance is North Carolina with a Feb. 17, 2015 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and federal civilian agencies. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2014 war-stopper funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa., (SPE2D0-14-D-0001).
Eye Safety Systems Inc., Ketchum, Idaho, has been awarded a maximum $9,804,328 modification (P00004) exercising the third option year on a one-year base contract (SPM2DE-11-D-7549) with four one-year option periods for prescription lens carriers. This is a fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract. Location of performance is Idaho with a March 2, 2015 performance completion date. Using military services are Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and federal civilian agencies. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2014 defense working capital funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pa.
CORRECTION: The contract announced Feb 12, 2014 to Honeywell International, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn., had an incorrect contract number. The correct contract number is SPM4A1-11-G-0010 W5A0