- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Cabell County Offering Free Adult English as a Second Language Program
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Oscar Dress Up Party March 2 in Charleston
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 27 weeks ago
Sponsored by the WV International Film Festival, a press release said, "This will be a fun time with other cool people in support of bringing great films to Charleston that don't otherwise show here! "
Attendees are encouraged to dress to a a 10 or dress ridiculously. There will also be prizes for the Best Dressed and Worst Dressed!
Admission is $10 and includes finger foods and a ballot for who you think will win in each of the categories