- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
Oscar Dress Up Party March 2 in Charleston
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 9 weeks ago
Sponsored by the WV International Film Festival, a press release said, "This will be a fun time with other cool people in support of bringing great films to Charleston that don't otherwise show here! "
Attendees are encouraged to dress to a a 10 or dress ridiculously. There will also be prizes for the Best Dressed and Worst Dressed!
Admission is $10 and includes finger foods and a ballot for who you think will win in each of the categories