- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The New Bank of BRICS: What’s in it for Small Economies?
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: There’s No Such Thing as Unconditional Love!
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
- Council Committee Asks Does Huntington need Motor Pool, Director of Finance & Administratiion or a Public Works Director with Engineering Degree
Oscar Dress Up Party March 2 in Charleston
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 22:39 Updated 21 weeks ago
Sponsored by the WV International Film Festival, a press release said, "This will be a fun time with other cool people in support of bringing great films to Charleston that don't otherwise show here! "
Attendees are encouraged to dress to a a 10 or dress ridiculously. There will also be prizes for the Best Dressed and Worst Dressed!
Admission is $10 and includes finger foods and a ballot for who you think will win in each of the categories