- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Huntington Artist Competing at International Design Site
As of early Wednesday morning, Feb. 19, Frazer has second place trailing the leader by 35 votes. Voting will conclude on Thursday, Feb. 20. You can cast your vote for one of the city’s graphic artists at: https://www.threadless.com/designs/noctuam-3 ,
“'I’ve been trying to get everyone I can to take a moment vote,” Frazer said. “This is a huge opportunity that I cannot do without YOUR HELP! Each Facebook account gets ONE vote, so each vote is very crucial!”
Threadless has been around for ten years and to put it into perspective out of 700,000 submissions only 5,000 has gone to print.
Midnight Chronicles next appears Thursday, March 20 at the Huntington Ale House with Shallow Side and Elsium on the same bill sponsored by 92.7 the Planet and Puncture Wounds Clothing.
Click on this clip from one of their V Club shows for a peak at one of their recent performances.