- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall Women’s Studies to present ‘Body Shots’ March 3
- Affrilachian Poet Crystal Good Next on City Hall Lecture Series
- Flashback Series Continues at Marquee
- Film Submissions Open for NYC Horror Fest
- Detroit man sentenced to 10 years; Huntington drug dealer sentenced to over three years
- Huntington's McElroy Brothers Celebrate Series Debut
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Huntington Artist Competing at International Design Site
As of early Wednesday morning, Feb. 19, Frazer has second place trailing the leader by 35 votes. Voting will conclude on Thursday, Feb. 20. You can cast your vote for one of the city’s graphic artists at: https://www.threadless.com/designs/noctuam-3 ,
“'I’ve been trying to get everyone I can to take a moment vote,” Frazer said. “This is a huge opportunity that I cannot do without YOUR HELP! Each Facebook account gets ONE vote, so each vote is very crucial!”
Threadless has been around for ten years and to put it into perspective out of 700,000 submissions only 5,000 has gone to print.
Midnight Chronicles next appears Thursday, March 20 at the Huntington Ale House with Shallow Side and Elsium on the same bill sponsored by 92.7 the Planet and Puncture Wounds Clothing.
Click on this clip from one of their V Club shows for a peak at one of their recent performances.