- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Art Walk to Resume Thursday in Huntington
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
Huntington Artist Competing at International Design Site
As of early Wednesday morning, Feb. 19, Frazer has second place trailing the leader by 35 votes. Voting will conclude on Thursday, Feb. 20. You can cast your vote for one of the city’s graphic artists at: https://www.threadless.com/designs/noctuam-3 ,
“'I’ve been trying to get everyone I can to take a moment vote,” Frazer said. “This is a huge opportunity that I cannot do without YOUR HELP! Each Facebook account gets ONE vote, so each vote is very crucial!”
Threadless has been around for ten years and to put it into perspective out of 700,000 submissions only 5,000 has gone to print.
Midnight Chronicles next appears Thursday, March 20 at the Huntington Ale House with Shallow Side and Elsium on the same bill sponsored by 92.7 the Planet and Puncture Wounds Clothing.
Click on this clip from one of their V Club shows for a peak at one of their recent performances.