- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
House of Delegates Members Visit Marshall
The committee is touring the state on its "Seeking Solutions Celebrating Successes" Listening Tour to get feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs about how the Legislature can improve the business climate.
The committee heard from several Huntington-area business owners on a range of topics, including creating nontraditional sources of funding for businesses, loosening regulations on the craft beer industry and reviewing the state's existing tax structure.