- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 16, 2014
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
House of Delegates Members Visit Marshall
The committee is touring the state on its "Seeking Solutions Celebrating Successes" Listening Tour to get feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs about how the Legislature can improve the business climate.
The committee heard from several Huntington-area business owners on a range of topics, including creating nontraditional sources of funding for businesses, loosening regulations on the craft beer industry and reviewing the state's existing tax structure.