- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
House of Delegates Members Visit Marshall
The committee is touring the state on its "Seeking Solutions Celebrating Successes" Listening Tour to get feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs about how the Legislature can improve the business climate.
The committee heard from several Huntington-area business owners on a range of topics, including creating nontraditional sources of funding for businesses, loosening regulations on the craft beer industry and reviewing the state's existing tax structure.