- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- Ohio Woman Found Guilty of 2009 Antifreeze Murder, Sentenced to 15 Years to Life
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
House of Delegates Members Visit Marshall
The committee is touring the state on its "Seeking Solutions Celebrating Successes" Listening Tour to get feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs about how the Legislature can improve the business climate.
The committee heard from several Huntington-area business owners on a range of topics, including creating nontraditional sources of funding for businesses, loosening regulations on the craft beer industry and reviewing the state's existing tax structure.