- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
House of Delegates Members Visit Marshall
The committee is touring the state on its "Seeking Solutions Celebrating Successes" Listening Tour to get feedback from small businesses and entrepreneurs about how the Legislature can improve the business climate.
The committee heard from several Huntington-area business owners on a range of topics, including creating nontraditional sources of funding for businesses, loosening regulations on the craft beer industry and reviewing the state's existing tax structure.