- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
Freedom Industry Bankruptcy Documents for Download
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 14:43 Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
The PDF format ensures transparency for those who have interest in this case. The objection by WV American Water is also available.
- Application to Employ Professional (19.79 KB)
- Retain Experts (95.13 KB)
- Expedited Hearing (99.83 KB)
- Proposed Expedited Hearing Order (85.62 KB)
- Authoriing Civil and Environmental Consultants (109.06 KB)
- Harry J. Soose Jr. (257.81 KB)
- Motion Employ (165.43 KB)
- Prohibit Utility Companies from Altering Servies (757.96 KB)
- Objection of WV American Water to First Day Motions (343.35 KB)
- Examine Gary Southern, Dennis Farrel under oath (41.54 KB)
- Granting Motion (41.54 KB)
- show_temp(10).pl_.pdf (19.79 KB)