- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Church Offers Sanctuary for Undocumented Immigrants
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Rhoden Family Members Make Plea for Tips in Pike County Murders of Loved Ones
- AARP Partners for Money Smart Week Events
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Derby Hat Luncheon sponsored by Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc.
Marshall's Food Pantry Opens
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 22:13 Updated 3 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The pantry opened fully-stocked thanks to donation drives from various groups on campus. For hours and how to make monetary or non-perishable food donations, call Sheets at (304) 696-2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.