- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Marshall's Food Pantry Opens
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 22:13 Updated 49 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The pantry opened fully-stocked thanks to donation drives from various groups on campus. For hours and how to make monetary or non-perishable food donations, call Sheets at (304) 696-2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.