- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
Marshall's Food Pantry Opens
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 22:13 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The pantry opened fully-stocked thanks to donation drives from various groups on campus. For hours and how to make monetary or non-perishable food donations, call Sheets at (304) 696-2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.