- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
Marshall's Food Pantry Opens
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 22:13 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The pantry opened fully-stocked thanks to donation drives from various groups on campus. For hours and how to make monetary or non-perishable food donations, call Sheets at (304) 696-2285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.