- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
HMDA Meets Monday at 4 p.m.
Here's the agenda:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting on November 25, 2013 and the Special Meeting held December 16, 2013.
5. A Review of the November 2013, December 2013, and the January 2014 Financial Statements.
6. Motion for the Huntington Municipal Development Authority to approve the acceptance of the transfer of 19.475 acres, more or less, located in Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia which the City acquired from Campbell Transportation Company, Inc. and is of record in Deed Book 1291 at Page 174.
7. Director’s Report
A. Update on Mountaineer Gas lawsuit
B. Update concerning wage increases
8. New/Unfinished Business