- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
HMDA Meets Monday at 4 p.m.
Here's the agenda:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting on November 25, 2013 and the Special Meeting held December 16, 2013.
5. A Review of the November 2013, December 2013, and the January 2014 Financial Statements.
6. Motion for the Huntington Municipal Development Authority to approve the acceptance of the transfer of 19.475 acres, more or less, located in Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia which the City acquired from Campbell Transportation Company, Inc. and is of record in Deed Book 1291 at Page 174.
7. Director’s Report
A. Update on Mountaineer Gas lawsuit
B. Update concerning wage increases
8. New/Unfinished Business