- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
HMDA Meets Monday at 4 p.m.
Here's the agenda:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting on November 25, 2013 and the Special Meeting held December 16, 2013.
5. A Review of the November 2013, December 2013, and the January 2014 Financial Statements.
6. Motion for the Huntington Municipal Development Authority to approve the acceptance of the transfer of 19.475 acres, more or less, located in Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia which the City acquired from Campbell Transportation Company, Inc. and is of record in Deed Book 1291 at Page 174.
7. Director’s Report
A. Update on Mountaineer Gas lawsuit
B. Update concerning wage increases
8. New/Unfinished Business