- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
HMDA Meets Monday at 4 p.m.
Here's the agenda:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting on November 25, 2013 and the Special Meeting held December 16, 2013.
5. A Review of the November 2013, December 2013, and the January 2014 Financial Statements.
6. Motion for the Huntington Municipal Development Authority to approve the acceptance of the transfer of 19.475 acres, more or less, located in Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia which the City acquired from Campbell Transportation Company, Inc. and is of record in Deed Book 1291 at Page 174.
7. Director’s Report
A. Update on Mountaineer Gas lawsuit
B. Update concerning wage increases
8. New/Unfinished Business