- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
HMDA Meets Monday at 4 p.m.
Here's the agenda:
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2014
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting on November 25, 2013 and the Special Meeting held December 16, 2013.
5. A Review of the November 2013, December 2013, and the January 2014 Financial Statements.
6. Motion for the Huntington Municipal Development Authority to approve the acceptance of the transfer of 19.475 acres, more or less, located in Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia which the City acquired from Campbell Transportation Company, Inc. and is of record in Deed Book 1291 at Page 174.
7. Director’s Report
A. Update on Mountaineer Gas lawsuit
B. Update concerning wage increases
8. New/Unfinished Business