- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 48 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.