- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 2 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.