- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 8 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.