- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.