- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- More than 550 Electronic Gaming Terminals Seized as Part of Two Gaming Investigations
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.