- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Family Searching for Missing Woman
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.