- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- REVIEW: "Theory" Imspires not Giving Up and Necessity of More than just You
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- Superintendent’s Statement Regarding the Passing of Dr. Stephen Kopp
Plant Fire Closed portion of Huntington's Fifth Avenue
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 04:24 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
Flint Group Pigment has been the subject of various complaints from neighbors living nearby to the WV Department of Environmental Protection related to a "musty" odor on multiple occasions. HNN has been receiving complaints about twice a week.