- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Solar Systems, Storage Hangers, and Other Product Recalls
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series to discuss how to design buildings to stand the test of time and the elements
The event is free and open to Tri-state businesses and organizations as well as students. Pre-registration is required at http://www.marshall.edu/calendar/index.php?eID=71099 by Saturday, Feb. 22.
The keynote speaker will be Jill M. Watkins of Watkins Design Works, a Charleston, W. Va.-based commercial interior design and green building consulting firm. Her firm focuses on the triple bottom line of sustainability: environment-equity-economy. She is an NCIDQ-certified interior designer with more than 20 years of experience in commercial interior design, and more than 16 years devoted to sustainable design.
The Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series offers periodic lectures on a variety of sustainability topics and are presented throughout the year. All lecture luncheons are free and open to tri-state businesses and organizations. Typically, more than 40 area businesses and organizations are represented at the luncheons.