- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series to discuss how to design buildings to stand the test of time and the elements
The event is free and open to Tri-state businesses and organizations as well as students. Pre-registration is required at http://www.marshall.edu/calendar/index.php?eID=71099 by Saturday, Feb. 22.
The keynote speaker will be Jill M. Watkins of Watkins Design Works, a Charleston, W. Va.-based commercial interior design and green building consulting firm. Her firm focuses on the triple bottom line of sustainability: environment-equity-economy. She is an NCIDQ-certified interior designer with more than 20 years of experience in commercial interior design, and more than 16 years devoted to sustainable design.
The Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series offers periodic lectures on a variety of sustainability topics and are presented throughout the year. All lecture luncheons are free and open to tri-state businesses and organizations. Typically, more than 40 area businesses and organizations are represented at the luncheons.