- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- COLUMN: Tap Shoes ---- 15 Years of Improper HMO Care
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Elsa, Anna Appear at Old School Con IMAGES
- Big data, global studies majors to begin in the fall
Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series to discuss how to design buildings to stand the test of time and the elements
The event is free and open to Tri-state businesses and organizations as well as students. Pre-registration is required at http://www.marshall.edu/calendar/index.php?eID=71099 by Saturday, Feb. 22.
The keynote speaker will be Jill M. Watkins of Watkins Design Works, a Charleston, W. Va.-based commercial interior design and green building consulting firm. Her firm focuses on the triple bottom line of sustainability: environment-equity-economy. She is an NCIDQ-certified interior designer with more than 20 years of experience in commercial interior design, and more than 16 years devoted to sustainable design.
The Lunch and Learn Sustainability Lecture Series offers periodic lectures on a variety of sustainability topics and are presented throughout the year. All lecture luncheons are free and open to tri-state businesses and organizations. Typically, more than 40 area businesses and organizations are represented at the luncheons.