- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- Department of Modern Language’s Japanese program to host Japan Day
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.