- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murders of Wife, Daughter
- FORMER WEST VIRGINIA DHHR EMPLOYEE PLEADS GUILTY TO FRAUD
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.