- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.