- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.