- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Policy Gains Honorable Mention at Indianapolis Conference
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- West Virginia American Water Response to Flood-Related Operational Impacts Continues
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.