- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.