- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
Scenes from Sen. Joe Manchin Forum at Huntington City Hall
The format allowed questions from the audience which ranged from the Charleston chemical spill (Manchin supports a study on the victims of the contaminated water and said he would not drink the water pointing to his bottled one. He stands with the minority who do not consider the water "safe" to drink or bathe in after the spill. Manchin is asking for federal aide to begin the medical study on those who qualify from the 300,000 in nine counties whose water was contaminated.
The Huntington disability social security allegations were discussed too. Other topics included retirement, energy, and medical care.