- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Rally for Marijuana
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- City Attorney Resigns
Winners announced in MU stormwater slogan contest
- You have the power to change rain into a deadly poison! Do you really want to? (Kenneth Devlin)
- Treasure water like our life. (Mengying Cao)
- Keep the pollution away and it will make your day. (Kayleigh Edwards)
"We would like to congratulate Kenneth Devlin, Mengying Cao and 9-year-old Kayleigh Edwards for their winning entries," said Travis M. Bailey, environmental specialist. "Marshall University is fortunate to have an environmentally conscious student body, and we want to thank all of the participants for their time and efforts in this contest."The slogans will be used throughout the semester to help spread knowledge about how people's actions affect stormwater and the environment, Bailey said.