- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- "Identical" Faces "Guardians"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 2, 2014
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
Winners announced in MU stormwater slogan contest
- You have the power to change rain into a deadly poison! Do you really want to? (Kenneth Devlin)
- Treasure water like our life. (Mengying Cao)
- Keep the pollution away and it will make your day. (Kayleigh Edwards)
"We would like to congratulate Kenneth Devlin, Mengying Cao and 9-year-old Kayleigh Edwards for their winning entries," said Travis M. Bailey, environmental specialist. "Marshall University is fortunate to have an environmentally conscious student body, and we want to thank all of the participants for their time and efforts in this contest."The slogans will be used throughout the semester to help spread knowledge about how people's actions affect stormwater and the environment, Bailey said.