- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
Winners announced in MU stormwater slogan contest
- You have the power to change rain into a deadly poison! Do you really want to? (Kenneth Devlin)
- Treasure water like our life. (Mengying Cao)
- Keep the pollution away and it will make your day. (Kayleigh Edwards)
"We would like to congratulate Kenneth Devlin, Mengying Cao and 9-year-old Kayleigh Edwards for their winning entries," said Travis M. Bailey, environmental specialist. "Marshall University is fortunate to have an environmentally conscious student body, and we want to thank all of the participants for their time and efforts in this contest."The slogans will be used throughout the semester to help spread knowledge about how people's actions affect stormwater and the environment, Bailey said.