- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Federal ACLU Suit Names Cabell County Clerk
- U.S. Attorney's Office and DEA announce collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
Development of transgendered rights subject of lecture at Marshall
Taylor will explore the development of transgender rights as a concern in governance. She also will explore the policy and political environment for trans identities in the United States, as well as the historic tensions within the gay rights advocacy movement over transgender inclusion and more recent concerns within the LGBT movement over policy priorities. Opportunities and challenges facing the LGBT movement will be addressed in Taylor's lecture.
Taylor conducts research related to LGBT rights and on public service motivation. Additionally, she and Donald Haider-Markel (University of Kansas) edited the forthcoming volume, Transgender Rights and Politics: Groups, Issue Framing, and Policy Adoption. This book, which focuses on the empirical study of transgender rights, politics and policy, will be published by the University of Michigan Press this summer.
Her visit to Marshall is sponsored by the Department of Political Science.