- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Foreclosure Rates in Huntington-Ashland Decrease
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
Career Services to host part-time job and internship fair
"Job-a-Palooza is an excellent opportunity for students to start networking and learning those networking skills in a more casual environment," Jennifer Brown, Program Manager for Internships and Experiential Learning at Career Services, said. "This event is held once a semester and allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students for their hiring needs during busy seasons. Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provide skills that can be transferred to future careers."
Around 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza. A continually updated list of registered employers is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/JAPcompanies.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to bring resumes and their best networking skills to the fair. For tips on how to talk with employers or to have their resumes reviewed, they should stop by Career Services. No appointment is necessary.If you have questions about the event, please contact Jennifer Brown in Career Services at 304-696-3396 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370