- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
Career Services to host part-time job and internship fair
"Job-a-Palooza is an excellent opportunity for students to start networking and learning those networking skills in a more casual environment," Jennifer Brown, Program Manager for Internships and Experiential Learning at Career Services, said. "This event is held once a semester and allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students for their hiring needs during busy seasons. Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provide skills that can be transferred to future careers."
Around 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza. A continually updated list of registered employers is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/JAPcompanies.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to bring resumes and their best networking skills to the fair. For tips on how to talk with employers or to have their resumes reviewed, they should stop by Career Services. No appointment is necessary.If you have questions about the event, please contact Jennifer Brown in Career Services at 304-696-3396 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370