- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Career Services to host part-time job and internship fair
"Job-a-Palooza is an excellent opportunity for students to start networking and learning those networking skills in a more casual environment," Jennifer Brown, Program Manager for Internships and Experiential Learning at Career Services, said. "This event is held once a semester and allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students for their hiring needs during busy seasons. Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provide skills that can be transferred to future careers."
Around 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza. A continually updated list of registered employers is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/JAPcompanies.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to bring resumes and their best networking skills to the fair. For tips on how to talk with employers or to have their resumes reviewed, they should stop by Career Services. No appointment is necessary.If you have questions about the event, please contact Jennifer Brown in Career Services at 304-696-3396 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370