- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Marshall University launches the Dr. Carter G. Woodson Lyceum
- Secretary of State Warner Responds to Media Reports
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Two defendants headed to prison for methamphetamine trafficking crimes
- Marshall Health and School of Medicine welcome new faculty physicians
Career Services to host part-time job and internship fair
"Job-a-Palooza is an excellent opportunity for students to start networking and learning those networking skills in a more casual environment," Jennifer Brown, Program Manager for Internships and Experiential Learning at Career Services, said. "This event is held once a semester and allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students for their hiring needs during busy seasons. Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provide skills that can be transferred to future careers."
Around 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza. A continually updated list of registered employers is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/JAPcompanies.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to bring resumes and their best networking skills to the fair. For tips on how to talk with employers or to have their resumes reviewed, they should stop by Career Services. No appointment is necessary.If you have questions about the event, please contact Jennifer Brown in Career Services at 304-696-3396 or email@example.com, or the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370