- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Career Services to host part-time job and internship fair
"Job-a-Palooza is an excellent opportunity for students to start networking and learning those networking skills in a more casual environment," Jennifer Brown, Program Manager for Internships and Experiential Learning at Career Services, said. "This event is held once a semester and allows recruiters to reach out to Marshall students for their hiring needs during busy seasons. Students have the opportunity to gain experiences that provide skills that can be transferred to future careers."
Around 20 employers are expected to attend Job-A-Palooza. A continually updated list of registered employers is available at http://www.marshall.edu/career-services/events/JAPcompanies.html.
Denise Hogsett, director of Career Services, said students are encouraged to bring resumes and their best networking skills to the fair. For tips on how to talk with employers or to have their resumes reviewed, they should stop by Career Services. No appointment is necessary.If you have questions about the event, please contact Jennifer Brown in Career Services at 304-696-3396 or email@example.com, or the Career Services front desk at 304-696-2370