- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Record Numbers of Female Vets Strain System
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Third meth mule pleads guilty for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- General Counsel at West Virginia Department of Administration Selected as CSG Toll Fellow
- Why Are We Still Wasting Billions on Homeland Security Projects That Don’t Make Us Safer?
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Inaugural "Thunder on the Stage" set for Monday, Feb. 24
James Clagg, one of the program's organizers, said the program will feature a variety of performances ranging from singing to standup comedy. "This is the inaugural year of the show and we hope to make it a campus tradition," he said.
Performers will be competing to win first-, second- and third-place prizes.
The event is free and open to the public, Clagg said. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.