- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- "Ouija" Startles, But no Shrieks or Shocks Here
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
Inaugural "Thunder on the Stage" set for Monday, Feb. 24
James Clagg, one of the program's organizers, said the program will feature a variety of performances ranging from singing to standup comedy. "This is the inaugural year of the show and we hope to make it a campus tradition," he said.
Performers will be competing to win first-, second- and third-place prizes.
The event is free and open to the public, Clagg said. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.