- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Inaugural "Thunder on the Stage" set for Monday, Feb. 24
James Clagg, one of the program's organizers, said the program will feature a variety of performances ranging from singing to standup comedy. "This is the inaugural year of the show and we hope to make it a campus tradition," he said.
Performers will be competing to win first-, second- and third-place prizes.
The event is free and open to the public, Clagg said. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.