- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cuba: Challenges and Chances for the Caribbean
Inaugural "Thunder on the Stage" set for Monday, Feb. 24
James Clagg, one of the program's organizers, said the program will feature a variety of performances ranging from singing to standup comedy. "This is the inaugural year of the show and we hope to make it a campus tradition," he said.
Performers will be competing to win first-, second- and third-place prizes.
The event is free and open to the public, Clagg said. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.