- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
- Testing Shows Presence of Toxin in Ohio River above Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- School of Medicine recognizes Drs. Joseph B. and Omayma T. Touma for diversity efforts
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Inaugural "Thunder on the Stage" set for Monday, Feb. 24
James Clagg, one of the program's organizers, said the program will feature a variety of performances ranging from singing to standup comedy. "This is the inaugural year of the show and we hope to make it a campus tradition," he said.
Performers will be competing to win first-, second- and third-place prizes.
The event is free and open to the public, Clagg said. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.