- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Elsa Visits the Wayne Fair at Camden Park; Anna Joins Her on Saturday IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
Freedom Industries Argues for Permission to Obtain Environmental Expert; Credito's Committee includes Casino, West Virginia American Water
In addition the U.S. Trustee has appointed the following five individuals to the Freedom Industries Committee of Unsecured Creditors (See Attachment PDF below). They are: Larry Bostick, chairman, Archer Daniels Widland; Daniel K. Adkins, Hartman & Tyner Inc. a.k.a. Mardigras Casino; Charles Lawler, Rogers Electrical Contracting Company; Stephen Smith, Charleston, WV; and Carolyn Mount, SPHR, West Virginia American Water.
The proposed experts are Edward M. Beck, metals specialist/vice president; Adil H. Khan, PE, group leader; Dayne M. rowley, P.G, senior principal hydrogeologist; and James K. Merrill, principal engineer AMEC.
Freedom Industries motion fir experts concludes:
WHEREFORE, the Debtor respectfully requests that the Court enter an order,
substantially in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A, (i) authorizing the retention of the three
Experts identified in Exhibit B; (ii) authorizing payment of the costs and fees associated with the
Experts from the Insurance Policies; and (iii) granting such other and further relief as the Court
deems just and proper.
Dated: February 14, 2014