- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Music, Art Crawling at 12 Huntington Venues
Freedom Industries Argues for Permission to Obtain Environmental Expert; Credito's Committee includes Casino, West Virginia American Water
In addition the U.S. Trustee has appointed the following five individuals to the Freedom Industries Committee of Unsecured Creditors (See Attachment PDF below). They are: Larry Bostick, chairman, Archer Daniels Widland; Daniel K. Adkins, Hartman & Tyner Inc. a.k.a. Mardigras Casino; Charles Lawler, Rogers Electrical Contracting Company; Stephen Smith, Charleston, WV; and Carolyn Mount, SPHR, West Virginia American Water.
The proposed experts are Edward M. Beck, metals specialist/vice president; Adil H. Khan, PE, group leader; Dayne M. rowley, P.G, senior principal hydrogeologist; and James K. Merrill, principal engineer AMEC.
Freedom Industries motion fir experts concludes:
WHEREFORE, the Debtor respectfully requests that the Court enter an order,
substantially in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A, (i) authorizing the retention of the three
Experts identified in Exhibit B; (ii) authorizing payment of the costs and fees associated with the
Experts from the Insurance Policies; and (iii) granting such other and further relief as the Court
deems just and proper.
Dated: February 14, 2014