- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Medical resident to receive national research award for pediatrics work
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
Freedom Industries Argues for Permission to Obtain Environmental Expert; Credito's Committee includes Casino, West Virginia American Water
In addition the U.S. Trustee has appointed the following five individuals to the Freedom Industries Committee of Unsecured Creditors (See Attachment PDF below). They are: Larry Bostick, chairman, Archer Daniels Widland; Daniel K. Adkins, Hartman & Tyner Inc. a.k.a. Mardigras Casino; Charles Lawler, Rogers Electrical Contracting Company; Stephen Smith, Charleston, WV; and Carolyn Mount, SPHR, West Virginia American Water.
The proposed experts are Edward M. Beck, metals specialist/vice president; Adil H. Khan, PE, group leader; Dayne M. rowley, P.G, senior principal hydrogeologist; and James K. Merrill, principal engineer AMEC.
Freedom Industries motion fir experts concludes:
WHEREFORE, the Debtor respectfully requests that the Court enter an order,
substantially in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A, (i) authorizing the retention of the three
Experts identified in Exhibit B; (ii) authorizing payment of the costs and fees associated with the
Experts from the Insurance Policies; and (iii) granting such other and further relief as the Court
deems just and proper.
Dated: February 14, 2014