- UPDATED: Police, Fire Leadership Attribute Mismanagement for Possible Deep, Scary Cuts
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LOCATION CHANGE: Inaugural Private Party Planned for Schlotzsky's
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
Freedom Industries Argues for Permission to Obtain Environmental Expert; Credito's Committee includes Casino, West Virginia American Water
In addition the U.S. Trustee has appointed the following five individuals to the Freedom Industries Committee of Unsecured Creditors (See Attachment PDF below). They are: Larry Bostick, chairman, Archer Daniels Widland; Daniel K. Adkins, Hartman & Tyner Inc. a.k.a. Mardigras Casino; Charles Lawler, Rogers Electrical Contracting Company; Stephen Smith, Charleston, WV; and Carolyn Mount, SPHR, West Virginia American Water.
The proposed experts are Edward M. Beck, metals specialist/vice president; Adil H. Khan, PE, group leader; Dayne M. rowley, P.G, senior principal hydrogeologist; and James K. Merrill, principal engineer AMEC.
Freedom Industries motion fir experts concludes:
WHEREFORE, the Debtor respectfully requests that the Court enter an order,
substantially in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A, (i) authorizing the retention of the three
Experts identified in Exhibit B; (ii) authorizing payment of the costs and fees associated with the
Experts from the Insurance Policies; and (iii) granting such other and further relief as the Court
deems just and proper.
Dated: February 14, 2014