- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
Freedom Industries Argues for Permission to Obtain Environmental Expert; Credito's Committee includes Casino, West Virginia American Water
In addition the U.S. Trustee has appointed the following five individuals to the Freedom Industries Committee of Unsecured Creditors (See Attachment PDF below). They are: Larry Bostick, chairman, Archer Daniels Widland; Daniel K. Adkins, Hartman & Tyner Inc. a.k.a. Mardigras Casino; Charles Lawler, Rogers Electrical Contracting Company; Stephen Smith, Charleston, WV; and Carolyn Mount, SPHR, West Virginia American Water.
The proposed experts are Edward M. Beck, metals specialist/vice president; Adil H. Khan, PE, group leader; Dayne M. rowley, P.G, senior principal hydrogeologist; and James K. Merrill, principal engineer AMEC.
Freedom Industries motion fir experts concludes:
WHEREFORE, the Debtor respectfully requests that the Court enter an order,
substantially in the form attached hereto as Exhibit A, (i) authorizing the retention of the three
Experts identified in Exhibit B; (ii) authorizing payment of the costs and fees associated with the
Experts from the Insurance Policies; and (iii) granting such other and further relief as the Court
deems just and proper.
Dated: February 14, 2014