- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Dollar Tree Acquires Family Dollar
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Man Convicted of Heroin Distribution Hid Drug Under Police Car Seat
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
UPDATED: "Let it Go" Best Song; “Frozen” Wins Best Animated Film, Reaches $1 Billion Boxoffice Mountain
“Frozen” on Saturday, Feb. 22, took the award for animated picture sound mixing at the Cinema Audio Society (CAS) Awards. (“Gravity” grabbed best live action.)
The Disney sisterhood classic has passed the $980 million mark worldwide, according to Deadline and Box Office Mojo. Since the film has yet to open in anime obsessed Japan, the polar vortex will now certainly hit the 1B mark.
Oscar comes calling March 2. The “Let it Go” Disney signature song has a nomination, along with the film itself. A win would be the first for Disney Animation, since the category was initiated in 2001. Pixar has dominated.
The soundtrack has gone platinum and a Broadway adaptation is in the works.
Hopefully the Snow Queen will get her Oscar and she will lift the extended polar plunges that have chilled the United States.