- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Stories of Homelessness
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spin Offs of Harry Potter, Star Wars Will Greet Holiday Moviegoers
- Huntington Police Department Wins Drug Incinerator
- City of Huntington Reminder About Campaign Signs
UPDATED: "Let it Go" Best Song; “Frozen” Wins Best Animated Film, Reaches $1 Billion Boxoffice Mountain
“Frozen” on Saturday, Feb. 22, took the award for animated picture sound mixing at the Cinema Audio Society (CAS) Awards. (“Gravity” grabbed best live action.)
The Disney sisterhood classic has passed the $980 million mark worldwide, according to Deadline and Box Office Mojo. Since the film has yet to open in anime obsessed Japan, the polar vortex will now certainly hit the 1B mark.
Oscar comes calling March 2. The “Let it Go” Disney signature song has a nomination, along with the film itself. A win would be the first for Disney Animation, since the category was initiated in 2001. Pixar has dominated.
The soundtrack has gone platinum and a Broadway adaptation is in the works.
Hopefully the Snow Queen will get her Oscar and she will lift the extended polar plunges that have chilled the United States.