- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
UPDATED: "Let it Go" Best Song; “Frozen” Wins Best Animated Film, Reaches $1 Billion Boxoffice Mountain
“Frozen” on Saturday, Feb. 22, took the award for animated picture sound mixing at the Cinema Audio Society (CAS) Awards. (“Gravity” grabbed best live action.)
The Disney sisterhood classic has passed the $980 million mark worldwide, according to Deadline and Box Office Mojo. Since the film has yet to open in anime obsessed Japan, the polar vortex will now certainly hit the 1B mark.
Oscar comes calling March 2. The “Let it Go” Disney signature song has a nomination, along with the film itself. A win would be the first for Disney Animation, since the category was initiated in 2001. Pixar has dominated.
The soundtrack has gone platinum and a Broadway adaptation is in the works.
Hopefully the Snow Queen will get her Oscar and she will lift the extended polar plunges that have chilled the United States.