- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Mayor's Office not Making Calls Asking for Financial Information
This call was not made from the Mayor’s Office and was an illegal attempt to collect money from the resident. The Mayor’s Office never has nor will it ever call and ask for personal financial information. Anyone else who receives a call of this nature is encouraged to call the Huntington Police Department’s anonymous tip line at 304-696-4444 immediately.