- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Mayor's Office not Making Calls Asking for Financial Information
This call was not made from the Mayor’s Office and was an illegal attempt to collect money from the resident. The Mayor’s Office never has nor will it ever call and ask for personal financial information. Anyone else who receives a call of this nature is encouraged to call the Huntington Police Department’s anonymous tip line at 304-696-4444 immediately.