- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Doomsday Clock Edges Closer to Oblivion
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Jan. 20, 2015
Mayor's Office not Making Calls Asking for Financial Information
This call was not made from the Mayor’s Office and was an illegal attempt to collect money from the resident. The Mayor’s Office never has nor will it ever call and ask for personal financial information. Anyone else who receives a call of this nature is encouraged to call the Huntington Police Department’s anonymous tip line at 304-696-4444 immediately.