- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Council's One-Legged Veteran Contributor Passes
- Pawn Shop Ordinance Tops Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 23, 2014
Mayor's Office not Making Calls Asking for Financial Information
This call was not made from the Mayor’s Office and was an illegal attempt to collect money from the resident. The Mayor’s Office never has nor will it ever call and ask for personal financial information. Anyone else who receives a call of this nature is encouraged to call the Huntington Police Department’s anonymous tip line at 304-696-4444 immediately.