- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Washington Trooper Surprised by Passenger Wearing Seat Belt; Driver Speeding
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Sewer Increase Blamed for Special Metals Layoffs
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- School of Pharmacy students plan community outreach in Cabell County schools
- Minor Injury After Bus Accident
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at email@example.com or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.