- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.