- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.