- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Detroit Man Arrested Again for Drug Charges after Returning to Huntington
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at email@example.com or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.