- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.