- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Huntington Rotary Club to host a delegation from their sister Korean Rotary Club
Dr. Chong Kim, retired Marshall University professor in the College of Business and active member of the Huntington Rotary Club, has been teaching one semester a year at the Solbridge International School of Business at Woo Song University in Daejeon, South Korea since his retirement from Marshall. While teaching at Solbridge, Kim attended the Daejeon Rotary Club and expressed an interest in establishing a sister club relationship with the Huntington Club. The clubs will finalize the sister club agreement when 4 members of the Daejeon Club visit Huntington from Feb. 20-25.
The Korean Rotarians will visit several sites in the area, including Marshall University. They will visit with international students and the Rotaract club, and will participate in some of the area’s activities, including attending a Marshall University basketball game.
Any media inquiries or press requests are to contact Laura Gilliam, Huntington Rotary President at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may stop by the Rotary lunch at the Pullman Plaza hotel on Monday between 11:30am and 12:00pm.