- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 17, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
Suspect Arrested for Bringing Heroin to the Cabell County Courthouse
Roy Edward Harrington, 41, a 6'4" African American has been lodged at the Western Regional Jail. Bond has been set at $30,000 for possession of heroin with intent to deliver as well as fleeing and obstruction.
A 22-year-old Michigan man was charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the inident.