- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: TPP, Peace and Conflict – it’s not about trade, it’s about how we trade
Suspect Arrested for Bringing Heroin to the Cabell County Courthouse
Roy Edward Harrington, 41, a 6'4" African American has been lodged at the Western Regional Jail. Bond has been set at $30,000 for possession of heroin with intent to deliver as well as fleeing and obstruction.
A 22-year-old Michigan man was charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the inident.