- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Police Execute Arrest Warrants, Arrest Suspect in Shooting Near Hospital
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- President Gilbert invested at Marshall
Suspect Arrested for Bringing Heroin to the Cabell County Courthouse
Roy Edward Harrington, 41, a 6'4" African American has been lodged at the Western Regional Jail. Bond has been set at $30,000 for possession of heroin with intent to deliver as well as fleeing and obstruction.
A 22-year-old Michigan man was charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the inident.