- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
Suspect Arrested for Bringing Heroin to the Cabell County Courthouse
Roy Edward Harrington, 41, a 6'4" African American has been lodged at the Western Regional Jail. Bond has been set at $30,000 for possession of heroin with intent to deliver as well as fleeing and obstruction.
A 22-year-old Michigan man was charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the inident.