- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Suspect Arrested for Bringing Heroin to the Cabell County Courthouse
Roy Edward Harrington, 41, a 6'4" African American has been lodged at the Western Regional Jail. Bond has been set at $30,000 for possession of heroin with intent to deliver as well as fleeing and obstruction.
A 22-year-old Michigan man was charged with a misdemeanor in connection with the inident.