- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Five Tips to Avoid Scams While Shopping Online
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Sanitary Board Working on Clogged Storm Drains
Williams said that six basins were cleared last week.
Residents with clogged basins are requested to contact their council member, who have been asked to develop a priority list for cleaning.
The Mayor announced that code enforcement issued 1,726 citations from July 1 to Dec. 31, 2013. Previously only 100 had been issued, Williams said.
During January 2014, 183 citations were issued. Of those104 were junk/rubbish related.
"Except the pace of issuance to pick up as Spring (arrives)," he said.
The 2014 Huntington in Bloom campaign is already in the planning stage.