- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
- OP ED OPINION: The Moral Rabbit Hole
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
Sanitary Board Working on Clogged Storm Drains
Williams said that six basins were cleared last week.
Residents with clogged basins are requested to contact their council member, who have been asked to develop a priority list for cleaning.
The Mayor announced that code enforcement issued 1,726 citations from July 1 to Dec. 31, 2013. Previously only 100 had been issued, Williams said.
During January 2014, 183 citations were issued. Of those104 were junk/rubbish related.
"Except the pace of issuance to pick up as Spring (arrives)," he said.
The 2014 Huntington in Bloom campaign is already in the planning stage.