- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
Sanitary Board Working on Clogged Storm Drains
Williams said that six basins were cleared last week.
Residents with clogged basins are requested to contact their council member, who have been asked to develop a priority list for cleaning.
The Mayor announced that code enforcement issued 1,726 citations from July 1 to Dec. 31, 2013. Previously only 100 had been issued, Williams said.
During January 2014, 183 citations were issued. Of those104 were junk/rubbish related.
"Except the pace of issuance to pick up as Spring (arrives)," he said.
The 2014 Huntington in Bloom campaign is already in the planning stage.